Producer | Plug-In Media
Brighton | March 15 – June 15 (3 month contract)
BAFTA-winning digital media production company specialising in children’s entertainment
- Delivered Nickelodeon creative play titles ‘Free Draw’ and ‘Make a Scene – Make it Pop’ for desktop and mobile Webview
- Produced ‘Bath Time’ iOS app for Plug-In’s original IP Tee and Mo
- Shipped ‘Elmo Loves 123s’ Android port for Sesame Workshop
Supervising Producer, TV and Animation Projects | Mind Candy
London | June 13 – December 14
BAFTA-winning creator of family brands including Moshi Monsters and World of Warriors.
- Launched 6 animated music videos for Moshi Monsters which amassed over 2 million views
- Produced animated shorts for World of Warriors, including music video, ‘Battle Brawls’ and character focus videos
- Supervised partnership between Mind Candy and Jamie Oliver’s Fresh One Productions, including animation production for Jamie Oliver meets Moshi Monsters Food Tube video
- Developed strategy and directed content creation and delivery for Mind Candy’s portfolio of YouTube channels
- Supervised production of the Electronic Press Kit and animated teaser for Moshi Monsters: The Movie
- Budgeted, scheduled and led script development for Moshi Monsters 52 x 11 animated series
Head of Product Development | Mind Candy
London | June 11 – June 13
- Led global consumer product development and approvals for Moshi Monsters, ensuring brand guidelines and quality were maintained across products, packaging and licensee marketing materials
- Trained and mentored junior product development managers
- Supervised toy, digital and print development for Moshi Monsters McDonalds and Burger King Meal promotions
- Coordinated cross-platform collaboration between licensed consumer products and Mind Candy’s digital properties including consumer product tie-ins on moshimonsters.com
Head of Creative Production | Mind Candy
London | May 10 – July 11
- Produced ‘Hey Moshi’ and ‘Monstro City Needs YOU!’ music videos
- Launched Mind Candy’s first mobile apps – ‘Moshi Mouth Off’ & ‘Buster’s Lost Moshlings’
- Shipped first Moshi Monsters book, ‘The Moshling Collector’s Guide’ with Penguin
- Shipped first Moshi Monsters trading card series with Topps
- Shipped first Moshi Monsters toys – collectible figurines and plush – with Vivid
- Managed the creative and production processes and resources for moshimonsters.com
- Led design and production of Moshi Monsters marketing and promotional materials including online ads, print ads, and email campaigns
Web Producer | Mind Candy
London | June 07 – May 10
- Launched award-winning children’s MMO, Moshi Monsters
- As Agile “scrum master”, supervised design, creation and implementation of Moshi Monsters game features
- Constructed team of internal and external creatives, and managed all graphic, animation and audio asset creation
- As member of product steering group, influenced Moshi Monsters product and brand direction
Interactive producer | Unit9
London | Aug. 06 – June 07
BAFTA-nominated production company with emphasis on films, games and digital technology.
- Launched award winning Adobe website, “The Creative Mind”
- Delivered Websites, campaign microsites and banner ads for clients including the BBC, Adobe, Comcast and London Clubs International
Freelance Production | Various
New York City | Oct. 00 – Dec. 05
Producer/Consultant | Sesame Workshop
Nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street and other beloved children’s brands.
- Produced live-action video segment for Sesame Street CD-ROM
- Researched and delivered reports identifying and recommending potential developers for a future line of digital products
Production Manager | Goldilocks Films
Full-service creative agency creating content & strategy for beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- Coordinated all aspects of production and postproduction across multiple simultaneous corporate video projects
- Managed office of 14 employees
- Assisted Directors in sound, lighting, sets, and props for video shoots
Producer | Kirt Gunn & Associates
Boutique interactive agency specializing in nontraditional campaigns.
- Produced the first interactive DVD titles (Dora the Explorer, Spongebob SquarePants and Sesame Street) for Fisher Price’s InteracTV gaming system
Interactive Software Design | Boomvox
Designer of children’s electronic toys and software.
- Designed interactive content for Playskool’s ION educational gaming system
Photo Asset Manager | Scholastic, Inc.
Children’s publishing, education and media company delivering books, magazines and educational programs directly to schools and families for over 90 years.
- Facilitated photographic asset identification, purchase, creation and archiving for Scholastic’s multimillion-dollar ReadAbout elementary school educational software
Producer | Bigchalk.com
Educational network harnessing the power of the internet to promote learning.
- As member of startup launch team, supervised ‘Proquest’, ‘Homeroom’ and other sections of educational Web site
Producer | Sesame Workshop
New York City | Jan. 94 – Feb. 00
- Shipped Sesame Street educational video games on schedule and on budget
- Directed internal and external design and development
- Directed Muppet voice-recording sessions
- Supervised QA and educational testing
- Assisted game programming utilizing proprietary scripting language
Scrum Master certification from Scrum Alliance
New York University, New York City – Music & Technology Program
Stuyvesant High School, New York City